Pay in Installments

Enjoy a flexible payment plan through our partner at 0% interest rate!

Pay for your Reeddi capsule in installments using these 3 simple steps 🚀

1

What you need to know

  • You can get the capsule on a 3 to 6 months financing plan with no interest.
  • This option requires you to pay 25% of the capsule's cost upfront, while the other 75% is financed and paid in equal monthly installments over 3-6 months, as desired.
step-1
2

Grab a Carbon Zero account

  • Make sure you have a carbon account. (If you don't already have one, download the Carbon app and register to acquire one).
  • Ensure that your account has been upgraded to KYC level 2. Watch this video if you're having trouble with it.
  • Do not have any active or outstanding loans with Carbon.
step-2
3

Make your request

  • Visit zero.getcarbon.co and click on ‘Shop Now’ or follow the link z.
  • Provide your Carbon account number, select Reeddi, the item you want to buy (Reeddi Capsule), pick your location, choose a payment plan, and input your email address. If your location is not in the dropdown, kindly contact us on either of the phone-numbers below.
step-3
4

Get Your Capsule

  • You would receive an email from the Carbon Zero team asking to share your bank statement.
  • Once your statement has been shared, the Carbon Zero team will get back to you on a decision. This can take between 1 - 24 hours to get feedback.
  • If successful, ensure your Carbon account is funded with the down payment required plus the management fee stated in the approval email.
step-4

Got Any Question?

We are always available to address any inquiries you may have. Please contact us if you have any questions.

chat button